Lots of people are using the hashtag #whiners to complain about "whiners" on twitter and Facebook and so on. It's kind of ironic that these same people complaining about whining are also whining while complaining about whiners.
To help ... we submit our "Art of a good Whine" series #1-5 as tweeted on twitter in May, 2011:
From: @thewhiners & @thewhinersband
- Art of a good whine #1: the secret is to whine with a message that creates a ponderabe so that it is not at first recognized as a whine
- Art of a good whine #2: Have it read as if U R above it all just skirt a "holier than thou" flavour ... it's got 2 B clear U know best
- Art of a good whine #3: make sure you repeat the tweet a few times - otherwise it's not really a whine but more a whimper
- Art of a good whine #4: Since you can't convey tone vocally in a tweet, make sure there is just a hint of nasal in your text.
- Art of a good whine #5: If you read the other 4 and follow thru you will have it and people will soon whine about you! #whiners
May we also add a serious note on "whiner" references from so called motivational speakers: Dudes … the concept of "whining" isn't always a negative especially if it raises attention otherwise not possible. Think about it for a minute!
Now, see, that's a good example of a good whine right there!